Internship - Growth Marketing
We, the Marketing team, are on a mission to be top of mind with every car owner. To achieve this, we are always looking for new opportunities to grow the company. And successfully, because Fixico is growing extremely fast. In this team, you will work closely with our talented Growth Hacker, Giulia Meyer who is an expert in conversion rate optimization and can learn you all the tricks of growth hacking.
Why do you want to meet us (on purpose or by accident);
In this role as Growth Marketing Intern you will get the unique opportunity to shape the growth activities for the different customers of Fixico. You will contribute to the growth strategy for both consumers and repair shops, by identifying problems and opportunities throughout the conversion funnels. You validate and implement optimizations to improve company wide key performance metrics. Next to the marketing team you will also support other departments with growth activities, because growth is present throughout the whole company.
- Kickstart your career by learning everything about growth marketing, growth hacking and digital marketing from our experts at the marketing team
- Data Analysis & Research: Analyzing and identifying pain points in the funnel through quantitative and qualitative research together with the Growth team
- User testing: Understanding user behavior across the Fixico platform together with other departments such as Customer and Merchant Success
- Product Development: initiating improvements for the websites, web app and email flows so we can improve the experience for our users
- Conversion Optimization: Creating, conducting and analyzing experiments in its broadest sense together with the Design, Development and Data teams
- Digital Marketing: Supporting the marketing team with email campaigns or search marketing projects.
Your strength consists of
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Skilled in conducting and analyzing research
- Being data-driven, curious and collaborative
- Creative thinking skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge and understanding of Funnel Marketing, Web Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization and Experiment Design is a plus
Are you currently studying a BA or MA in Marketing, Communications or a similar field and are available as soon as possible? If you're comfortable working with colleagues from all over the world that are flexible, laugh together and work really hard to create a world leading brand, then send us your creative application and hopefully we will bump into each other very soon.
What’s in it for you
- The rare opportunity to build a world leading brand
- An open, transparent working environment
- A young, talented and extremely driven team
- Plenty of responsibility and opportunity to grow
- A great lunch prepared for you everyday to activate your creativity
- Friday drinks on our huge balcony
- A roller coaster experience you’ll never forget